The Building Supply Controller Software
A Complete Business Management System
The Building Supply Controller uses the proven stability of the Controller Series platform coupled with specialized building supply industry features. This is how we meet the needs of our clients and provide the most full-featured product in the industry.
Improve management productivity, inventory control and customer service with the help of the Building Supply Controller.
A Completely Integrated Point Of Sale System
- Supports scanners, display poles, card swipes, and scales
- Multiple units of measure (e.g. MBFM, piece, linear foot, sq. ft.) per item
- Seasonal and sale pricing
- Quotations, to sales order, to invoice – instantly
- “Buy down” feature for partial billing/partial delivery
- Supports “Seljax Estimator” software integration
- “In House Manufacturing” function for RTM building construction
- Supplier price catalogues interface
- Customer purchase/service history, and the ability to change account restrictions with one touch
- Breakpoint deals for large volume sales
- Cross-reference pricing for items with multiple suppliers
- Create packages and kits
- Customer special pricing
- Item linking for deposits and enviro fees
- Suggested item linking
- Serial item tracking for sale and warranty
- Tools rental
The Best in Inventory Management Tools.
Make strategic decisions about your inventory.
- Upload supplier price files
- Upload manufacturer part numbers
- Auto-build purchase orders and special order tracking
- Inventory movement reporting
- Inventory bundle management for lumber
- Barcode and price label creation at receiving
- Dye lot tracking for flooring
- Item audit reports
- Historic data inventory evaluations
- Historic tracking of list and cost price and QOH
- Retain sales history with item number changes
- Buy-down for partial order shipping
A Complete General Ledger
- General Ledger and financial reporting
- Accounts payable management
- Keep tight controls on your Accounts Receivable with auto reporting
- Budget management and control
- EOD and EOM reports can be scheduled to run after hours
- or we can integrate with your existing Accounting Package
The Support And Training: We Will Help You Be Successful!
- Support available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- On-site or remote customized training for you and your staff
Leasing and Financing Terms
- Financing terms to suit the needs of the client
- In-house leasing offered to clients at attractive rates to defer initial start-up costs.